UT Health East Texas offers video visits with our primary and specialty care providers for all new and current patients. Individuals experiencing non-emergent symptoms or needing care for ongoing health issues can talk to a doctor from virtually anywhere using a computer or mobile device. It is safe, secure and convenient.
Video visits are not intended for emergencies. Please call 911 or go to an emergency room if you have an emergent health concern.
How to Schedule a Video Visit
Patients with a MyChart Account
- Log in to your UT Health East Texas MyChart account.
- Go to Menu > Schedule an Appointment.
- Under the “Schedule with a specific provider” section, click on the provider you would like to see, and select Video Visit on the appointment type.
New Patients or Patients Who Do Not Have a MyChart Account
- Visit our provider pages and click on the provider you would like to see.
- Click the New Patient button under online scheduling.
- If it is primary care provider, select your insurance, click the Video Visit button and fill out the remaining information.
- If it is a specialist, complete the appointment request form and indicate that you would like a video visit in the comment box. Our office will contact you to schedule an appointment.
New and current patients can also call our office directly at 903-596-DOCS for primary and specialty care video visits.