UT Health East Texas Physicians Overton - Family Medicine
We are your Patient-Centered Medical Home
• Walk-in/same-day appointments available at the UT Health East Texas Physicians Family Medicine Clinic at North Campus Tyler from 7:30 – 10:30 a.m. or 12:30 – 3:30 p.m.
• 24/7 telephone on-call coverage – May help to avoid unnecessary expensive ER visits. See phone number below.
• Lab, pharmacy, radiology, psychology, dietician and more available at 11937 U.S. Hwy. 271 location.
• Extensive network of specialists within UT Health East Texas Physicians.
• MyChart—Medical record networking provides you and your physician immediate access to test results and visit summaries. You also may schedule or change appointments through MyChart, as well as request medication refills.
• Lifestyle Change Programs www.uthct.edu/lifestyle-change-programs
» Blood Pressure Management
» Diabetes Management
» Active Living After Cancer
» Diabetes Prevention
After-Hours Phone Number: 903-877-7200
Conditions we treat include:
- Acne and other skin conditions
- AIDS and HIV
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Alzheimer’s and other dementias
- Asthma and allergies
- Arthritis and osteoporosis
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Depression, anxiety, stress and other behavioral health conditions
- Flu, pneumonia and respiratory infections
- Heartburn, acid reflux, and ulcers
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Obesity and weight management
- Prostate screening and erectile dysfunction
- Smoking addiction
- Urinary tract infections