UT Health East Texas Olympic Center Pittsburg
The UT Health East Texas Olympic Center Pittsburg has more to offer than just your average gym. Our new member fitness assessment and exercise prescription, professional fitness staff, emphasis on customer service, clean and safe environment, and clinical integration set us apart.
Amenities & Services
- 10,000 square foot facility
- Cardiovascular training equipment including treadmills, upright and recumbent cycles, elliptical cross trainers, NuSteps, and arm cycles, most with integrated television and iPod capability.
- Selectorized strength training machines
- Free weights
- Indoor saltwater pool
- Group fitness studio
- Floor and aquatic group fitness classes
- Locker rooms and towel service
- New member fitness assessment and orientation
- Personal training
We offer a variety of aquatic classes, opportunities for individual exercise and lap swim. Click here for our lap pool schedule.
Group fitness classes offer our members the opportunity to be physically active with others under the guidance of a qualified instructor. We offer a variety of class formats which helps keep members motivated and interested. Click here for our current group fitness schedule.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.