UT Health East Texas Olympic Center Lake Palestine
The UT Health East Texas Olympic Center Lake Palestine has more to offer than just your average gym. Our new member fitness assessment and exercise prescription, professional fitness staff, emphasis on customer service, clean and safe environment, and clinical integration set us apart.
Corporate memberships must enroll in person
Amenities & Services
- 12,500 square foot facility
- Cardiovascular training equipment including treadmills, upright and recumbent cycles, elliptical cross trainers, NuSteps, and arm cycles, most with integrated television and iPod capability.
- Selectorized strength training machines
- Free weights
- Suspended indoor track overlooking the fitness area
- Indoor saltwater pool
- Group fitness studio
- Floor and aquatic group fitness classes
- Locker rooms and towel service
- New member fitness assessment and orientation
- Personal training
- Massage therapy
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 5:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 5:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Click here for group fitness and aquatics schedule.
Click here for our current massage therapy offerings and fees.
Please stop by for a tour or call us at 903-590-5967