UT Health East Texas Olympic Center Cedar Creek Lake
The UT Health East Texas Olympic Center Cedar Creek Lake has more to offer than just your average gym. Our new member fitness assessment and exercise prescription, professional fitness staff, emphasis on customer service, clean and safe environment, and clinical integration set us apart.
Amenities & Services
- 9,000 square foot facility
- Cardiovascular training equipment including treadmills, cycles, elliptical trainers, arm cycles and Nusteps
- Free weights
- Selectorized strength training machines
- Group fitness studio
- Indoor saltwater pool
- Locker rooms and towel service
- Floor and aquatic fitness classes
- Fitness on Demand – unlimited virtual group fitness classes
- New member fitness assessment and orientation
- Personal training
We offer a variety of aquatic classes, opportunities for individual exercise and lap swim. Click here for our lap pool schedule.
Group fitness classes offer our members the opportunity to be physically active with others under the guidance of a qualified instructor. We offer a variety of class formats which helps keep members motivated and interested. Click here for our current group fitness schedule.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Please stop by for a tour or call us at 903-713-1552