UT Health East Texas Rehabilitation Clinic - North Campus Tyler
The UT Health North Campus Tyler rehabilitation services team evaluates and treats a variety of issues relating to disease, injury and the normal aging process.
Licensed and professional staff offer physical, occupational and speech therapies. Caregivers develop each care plan to meet the specific needs of the individual and improve their quality of life.
- Improve and reduce decline in mobility
- Prevent, decrease or eliminate pain
- Increase strength and endurance
- Improve balance to decrease fall risk
- Control shortness of breath
- Improve posture
- Stimulate cognitive function
- Improve ability to perform activities of independent daily living
- Improve ability to safely swallow
- Educate to reduce exacerbation of symptoms
Conditions We Treat
Our therapists provide treatments to help diminish pain and restore function for patients with a variety of medical conditions.
- Joint pain
- Joint replacement
- Difficulty walking
- Balance difficulties and fall risks
- Difficulty with activities of daily living
- Cardiac/pulmonary problems
- Cancer prehabilitation
- Cognitive/language disorders
- Difficulty swallowing
- Modified barium swallowing study
- Neurological conditions
- Seating/mobility evaluations
Appointments are made by referral only and scheduled Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Your physician may fax a referral to 903-877-5615.
For more information about rehabilitation services at UT Health North Campus Tyler, call 903-877-7293.